Miss LA Teen USA
Ainsley Ross was born and raised in Bossier City, Louisiana. She graduated early from high school and is now a sophomore in college at the age of 18. She is a nursing student at Northwestern State University.
She has modeled professionally since the age of 14, beginning her career as a Vienna Angel for Vienna Prom. She was a Jovani It-girl semifinalist at 15 years old. Ainsley has appeared in many ad campaigns and has worked at the Atlanta Apparel Market and World of Prom + VOW for many companies.
Ainsley believes giving back to her community is of utmost importance. She is an animal lover and regularly volunteers at her local animal shelters. She also plans to use her platform to inspire girls of all ages to chase their dreams and truly believe in themselves.
- I graduated high school in just 3 years while being an honors student and a member of The National Honors Society.
- I have a true love for animals and spend most of my free time volunteering at my local animal shelter.
- I’m a student at the University of Louisiana at Monroe where I’m studying to one day become a Physician’s Assistant and open my own medical spa.
- I recently signed with one of the top modeling agency in the country, The Campbell Agency.
- Being a content creator and influencer on social media, I’m able to work with brands that I love and post about things that I’m passionate about.
- I’m currently working to become a CPT to teach women the importance of taking care of your body and help grow self-confidence in others.
We are accepting applications NOW for the upcoming competition early next year! There is no experience necessary! Anyone ages 14-27 are welcome to apply! Use the APPLY button below to submit your application. There is no fee or obligation to apply!Apply now