Miss LA Teen USA
Averi Blyss Crawford
Averi Blyss Crawford is the 16-year-old daughter of Celeste Vranic and attends The Dunham School in Baton Rouge. She is a member of the Art Club, Beta Club, Cultural Correspondence Club, National Honors Society, and the Dunham High School Cheerleading Squad. Her talents and hobbies include knitting, offshore fishing, fishing on the river, Pilates and working out, traveling, shopping, and upcycling fashion. She plans to attend college and law school and aspires to become a construction attorney.
Averi founded her own non-profit organization called Haircare for Hope which collects hair supplies and tools to donate to domestic violence clinics and shelters around Louisiana. Oftentimes, women and families leave their homes with only the most basic of necessities, and by providing them with these items, Haircare for Hope gives things they may have overlooked and cannot always afford to replace while also aiding in boosting their confidence.
As Miss Louisiana Teen USA 2023, Averi hopes to expand her non-profit work and advocate for other causes that matter to her, including promoting Louisiana’s tourism and fishing industries and working to instill confidence in pre-teen and young girls through social media and community projects.
- I created a nonprofit called HairCare for Hope to distribute HairCare products to women in shelters & safe haven homes.
- I’ve always wanted to visit all 7 Wonders of the World, but specifically the Taj Mahal!
- I cheered competitively for 6 years and have been a high school cheerleader for 3 going on 4 years!
- I can pick most kinds of locks, so I’m pretty handy to have around!
- I have 21 cows!
- I zip lined across Mexico’s longest and fastest zip line called “The Superman”!
We are accepting applications NOW for the upcoming competition early next year! There is no experience necessary! Anyone ages 14-27 are welcome to apply! Use the APPLY button below to submit your application. There is no fee or obligation to apply!Apply now